Custom Portable Data Acquisition Systems from Delphin Technology.
Each custom portable data acquisition systems measuring case is made individually according to requirements. There are many typical applications for these measuring cases e.g. fault data acquisition, energy data acquisition, vibration analysis, quality assurance, servicing and installation.
All Delphin measuring and testing devices are available as mobile measuring cases. The robust design of the durable synthetic and aluminium cases guarantee a high level of safety. Additionally, all existing connections and interfaces are wired to a front panel with engraved labelling. Furthermore, two brush strips on either side of the mobile measurement case’s lid provide simple dust proof feeds to the sensor connections. The type of connections (e.g. laboratory sockets, screw, terminals etc.) can be selected as required. During measurement, the case can be closed and consequently made tamper and theft proof.
- Mobile and PC-independent data acquisition
- Configurable assembly as required with analog and digital inputs and outputs
- Universal differential analog inputs for precision measurements with no transducers required
- Up to 50 kHz sampling rate per channel – internal, external storage capabilities possible
- Event-triggered storage with pre and post histories
- Simultaneous recording of vibration and process measurement data
- Remote connection of the measuring case via UMTS / LTE or internet
- Extended functions via external hardware such as power meters