PC-based data loggers from Delphin Technology, the Expert Key 100 and 200 Series.
The Expert Key is a measuring system that, combined with a PC, provides the optimal basis for your measurement data requirements. A compact design gives it the flexibility to connect different sensor types. An ideal combination of analogue and digital inputs makes the Expert Key ideal for test engineering.
Whether you need to acquire slow or fast processes, Expert Key’s sampling rate is adjustable channel by channel. This means you are not bound to one rate from the outset and can use the device for changing measuring requirements.
Setting sensor types, scaling and unique designations are performed via dialogs. Therefore you can easily navigate the system while quickly setting channels and instantly commencing with your measurement tasks.
- Very cost effective
- Communications via USB or LAN
- Scalable, even for large applications
- Synchronizing of multiple devices
- Universal and flexible application
- 14 or 28 differential analogue inputs
- Universally usable inputs for thermocouples, RTDs, mV or mA signals
- High accuracy 18 Bit A/D converter
- Fast measurement speed (100,000 readings per second)
- Analogue and digital outputs, PWM outputs, counter inputs
- Full potential isolation
- Practical: for up to 2,5 mm² lines connecting terminals
- Drivers for LabVIEW™, Modbus, OPC, DASYLab™ …
- Universal analogue inputs (mV, mA, thermocouples, RTD)
- Digital inputs can also be used as frequency and pulse counters
- Pluggable screw terminals
- Clear connection diagram for simple wiring
- LAN interface
- USB interface
- Data storage in PCs or on servers
- Intelligent database system included
The Expert Key is available in five models, each with two version types. All models are equipped with USB and Ethernet interfaces.
Expert Key L – for laboratories and servicing
The Expert Key 100L and 200L are designed for table-top and wall-mounted usage. Pressing the detachable lid gives a clear overview of connections. Sensors and actuators are connected via plugs located on the side.
Because of its universal capability, the L-model is ideally suited to laboratory and servicing applications as well as to test and trial systems.
Expert Key P – for trials and testing
Expert Key 100P and 200P have console housings and plug connections for use in testing, trial, and laboratory applications. All signals are connected via 4 mm safety lab plugs. Data can be transferred to a PC via USB or LAN. RTD sensors, voltage or current signals can be connected directly to any analogue input.
The ProfiSignal software enables lab automation complying to FDA21 CFR Part11.
Expert Key C – for control cabinet construction
The Expert Key 100C and 200C are identical to the L models except for their housings. The housing design enables the devices to be used in cabinets or, 19” racks.
For OEM solutions, Expert Key can also be supplied without housings.
Expert Key T – for multi-channel temperature measurements
The new devices, designed for multi-channel temperature measurement but also suited to temperature measurement and combined high-speed signal acquisition.
The compact Expert Key T devices have console-type housings. They are intended for use in laboratories and test stands as table-top or wall-mounted devices. The analogue and digital inputs and outputs are easy to access and signals and actuators are quick to connect requiring no tools.
Expert Key M – the sturdy mobile case
The Expert Key 100M and 200M are durable measurement data acquisition systems for use in demanding environments. They function from within robust cases with measuring cables being fed through brush strips on the case’s lid. Signals can be connected via 4 mm safety lab plugs or any other type of plug or connector.
Standard systems are available as well as customized systems tailored to user requirements.
The Expert Key type 100 is equipped with a good range of analogue and digital inputs and outputs and is therefore highly suited for use within test engineering. The Expert Key type 200 has 28 universal inputs and is intended more for analogue measurement data.
Expert Key Applications
- Mobile and fixed systems for measurement data and process data acquisition
- Process visualization, analysis, automation
- Research and development
- Experiments and product testing
- Laboratory automation
- Test engineering and test stand automation
- Temperature acquisition
- Fast signal acquisition
- PC-supported data acquisition
- Servicing and fault diagnostics