DATAQ DI-1100 4-Ch USB Data Acquisition Starter Kit
The DATAQ DI-1100 4-Ch USB Data Acquisition Starter Kit is a portable data recording module that communicates through your computer’s USB port. Power is derived from the interface port so no external power is required.
- 4 fixed differential analogue inputs protected to ±100V (transient).
- Two dedicated digital I/O ports for Remote control protected to ±30V.
- ±10V full scale measurement range.
- 12-bit analogue-to-digital resolution.
- 20kHz to 40kHz max sample rate per channel (dependent on number of channels enabled).
- A push-button to tag remote events in WINDAQ software.
- Three status LEDs for easy notification of system status.
- Free WinDaq recording and playback software allowing you to record at the full speed of the instrument.
- Included .Net Class supports programming the DI-1100 under any .Net programming language.
- Fully documented instrument protocol for programming the device in operating systems other than Windows.
The DI-1100 features four differential channel inputs located on a single sixteen-position screw terminal block for easy connection and operation (other terminals used for digital I/O or reserved).
Note: The DI-1100 does not support Gain.
Utilize the functionality of WINDAQ software to experience all the features encased in these small, inexpensive instruments.
The DI-1100 also contains two digital lines (bits) for WINDAQ remote control operations (Remote Start/Stop and Remote Events). Connect switch closures or discrete levels with a maximum input of 30V and a TTL level threshold. The inputs float at 1 level, about 3.3V relative to the “-” terminal, and require sinking about 50uA to bring them down to 0.8V and guarantee a 0.
When no Options Remote are enabled in WINDAQ, the Event input appears inverted in data bit 0 and the Record input appears inverted in data bit 1 of data for the first enabled channel.
All software required to record and playback waveforms is included with the purchase of any DI-1100 data acquisition starter kit via download.