ProfiMessage D Modular Stand-alone Data Logger from Delphin Technology.
ProfiMessage D enables measurement data to be acquired quickly and easily. Designed as a modular measuring, control and monitoring device, ProfiMessage D possesses the capabilities to function as an IT module in a smart factory.
The series of devices is designed to monitor processes as well as automate test stands. These devices measure data quickly, precisely and under galvanic solation, as well as when intelligent pre-processing and monitoring of data is required.
ProfiMessage D enables applications to be designed in practical, comprehensible and forward-looking ways. An OPC UA software interface makes this possible by enabling open data exchange between all systems within a company no matter what operating systems, busses, protocols and drivers are used.
- Acquisition, signal conditioning and recording of measurement values
- Monitoring functions with limit values and alarms
- Universal analogue inputs with high measurement precision
- High level of galvanic isolation between channels
- Simple and intuitive configuration and operation
- Ethernet interface for online operation
- USB interface for data read out
- PROFINET, ModBus, CAN Bus and serial interfaces
- Two PROFIBUS interfaces
- Optional WLAN interface
- Compact and modular design
ProfiMessage D’s modular design is based on the use of master and slave devices. Slave devices can be decentrally located and managed from a single master device. Data exchange between master and slaves takes place via a real time expansion bus using robust dual-wire technology. Each device can be equipped with one or two I/O modules. Each I/O module can be supplied with 8–24 analogue or digital inputs and outputs. A large number of I/O modules means systems can be adapted to different sensor types as well as to the number of channels required. Depending on the I/O module being used, each input can be individually configured for measuring mV, mA, RTDs and thermocouples. Universal inputs for voltage, current and temperature measurement make ProfiMessage D devices extremely flexible.
The devices inputs and outputs are differential, high-precision and galvanically isolated – from each other and from the power supply. Earth loops are effectively suppressed. In addition to these modules, a range of fieldbus interfaces are also available. Easy connections are possible to PLC control systems for data exchange purposes.
- Modular measurement data acquisition
- Monitoring systems
- Process data acquisition and pre-processing
- Fault-data acquisition and fault diagnostics
- Acquisition, processing and recording of PLC and field bus signals
- Automation device for experiments and test stands
- Remote monitoring device for plant and machinery
- Laboratory measurement acquisition and automation