Weisang’s FlexPro® 2021 is now available. The latest version of the popular data analysis software has 4 packages to choose from:
View OEM – a free user-friendly edition, allowing you to create graphics and documents, design, scale and position diagrams, tables and text.
Basic – more presentation features, templates and a basic set of mathematical analysis functions.
Professional – offers the performance, team functions and scalability required for professional use.
Developer Suite – the complete package and provides all FlexPro® features and options.
New features of FlexPro® 2021
State-of-the-Art of Interactive Data Analysis
The Data Cursor and Cursor Markers area has been extensively revised and expanded. Other highlights include:
- Shape the cursors and display coordinates directly on the cursor.
- Use the new auxiliary cursors to measure sidebands, slopes, or frequencies/orders (option).
- Choose from over 20 cursor marker templates for marking data and dimensioning curves.
- Use the new multiple marker to mark an X position for multiple curves.
- Reposition already set markers simply with the mouse or by entering new coordinates.
New Row Table and Improved Column Table
- new row table represents several data sets or a list of data sets in rows below each other
- column table has also been revised with arbitrary font angles, line wrapping of larger texts and various pagination modes for larger amounts
Control Panels and Controls
- place controls such as input fields, combo boxes, or check boxes directly in documents to enable form data entry
- powerful dashboards embedding the new panel with controls in a worksheet
- link buttons or other controls with a VBA macro
Order Analysis with New Method (Optional)
Transforms the vibrations or sound signals of rotating machines into the revolution range to effectively derive order spectra and order progressions:
- analyse the change in orders over time and identify orders directly in the order spectrum
- extract individual order curves over time, speed, revolution or frequency from an order spectrum
- calculate the average of RMS order spectra to determine the spectral content of individual orders in the vibration signal
- use bandpass filters in the revolution range to filter orders and calculate order progressions
- use the harmonic filter to extract or remove harmonic components
DMS Rosette Transformation
- calculate different quantities from two or three strain signals measured using a strain gauge rosette. This analysis performs the actual transformation, and also takes cross-sensitivity into account.
Import Schemes for Binary Data
- Importing binary data often requires you to make a number of settings (eg channel selection, renaming, unit assignments and calculations). These can be saved as an import scheme in FlexPro® 2021 in order to automatically import further data sets.