The new FlexPro® Data Explorer Analysis option indexes the measurement data on your hard disk and provides the data to you for import. View statistical information and a preview of the data immediately without having to import the data first.
Use configurable queries to search for data attributes and quickly find the data sets you want to analyse.
- Find data sets with particular attributes and statistical properties in your data collection.
- View previews and statistics even before importing your data.
- Define reusable search filters.
- Import data using drag-and-drop.
- Create queries for data in the project, on the hard disk, or on the server for immediate analysis.
- Calculate key quantities during indexing and use them for subsequent queries.
- Set up an index server and grant your entire team access to your company’s measurement data archive (Microsoft SQL Server license required).
- Import long-term measurements that span many files as gapless time series.
- NEW: Calculate cross-channel parameters during indexing and use them for later queries.