WinDaq Recording & Playback Software.
Included FREE with most DI-Series data acquisition Hardware. Installs drivers and WinDaq recording and playback software. Optional Add-on software available.
- Supports most DI-Series data acquisition hardware
- Disk streaming and real time display at the hardware rate (Check hardware page for supported sampling rates)
- Built-in Export-to-Excel Function
- Cursor-based Waveform Analytical Tools
- Ready-to-run, No programming User Interface
- Purchase higher sample rates or channels
WinDaq has two Applications:
WinDaq Recording Software
– offers a real-time recording with a zero-delay, real-time display with simultaneous data recording to disk.
- Easy Set Up
enter the channels you want to acquire. Select from gain, signal averaging, true RMS, frequency, and peak or valley detection per channel. Define a single to 32-channel display — either triggered sweep (oscilloscope-like) or scrolling (chart recorder-like). Define a sample rate.
- Record a continuous waveform, or use the triggered mode with selectable trigger level, slope, and pre- and post-trigger times.
WinDaq automatically time- and date-stamps, then streams acquired data to disk.
- Up to 32 channels can be displayed at once. Each channel can be scaled into meaningful engineering units, such as such as psi, °C, amps, rpm, watts, horsepower, etc. You can record waveform data to disk in the background while running any combination of programs in the foreground. (Acquisition speeds and some features vary with data acquisition hardware, so refer to the hardware page for details.)
Label channels and apply comments to event markers while you record. For example: “Beginning test phase 1,” “Small vibrations noticed,” “Starting cool-down cycle,” etc.
WinDaq Playback (or WinDaq Waveform Browser WWB) Software
– offers an easy way to review and analyse waveform data acquired by WinDaq Recording software.
- Playback’s disk streaming design allows data files of any length to be quickly plotted on your computer.
Compress an entire recording to one screen-width for a bird’s eye view, then expand around an area of interest for a closer look. Use the cursor to measure amplitudes and timing with precision. Move to any event marker with the click of a mouse button.
- Built-in analysis functions.
Apply frequency and filtering analysis with the FFT and DFT functions. Analyse any range of waveform data with the statistics function. Use X-Y plotting to examine the relationship of one channel to another. Extended analysis functions allow waveform peak detection, integration, differentiation, arithmetic operations, and more.
- Export Data.
Free Excel export from Playback software. You can even copy a graphical image displayed by the WinDaq Playback software and paste it directly into a word processing document. (Optional Live stream to Excel with WinDaq/XL – requires UNLOCK Code)
Optional Add-on software available.