The SS8015 module is a Modbus TCP server unit that can convert up to 8 (4 current and 4 voltage) analog signals. The input channels are electrically isolated from each other.
The device guarantees high accuracy and a stable measure versus time and temperature. In order to ensure the safety plant, the device is provided with a Watch-Dog Timer system. The Ethernet interface allows reading and writing in real time the values of the internal registers of the device. LEDs signal Ethernet activity and power supply, allowing direct monitoring of the system functionality. The built-in Web Server of SS8015 allows the remote visualization, acquisition of the analog inputs and the access to the main Ethernet programming parameters.
Connection is made by removable screw-terminals (inputs and power supply) and RJ45 plug (Ethernet). The SS8015 realizes a full electrical isolation between the lines, introducing a valid protection against the effects of all ground loops eventually existing in industrial applications. The device is housed in a rough self-extinguishing plastic enclosure which, thanks to its thin profile of 22.5 mm only, allows a high density mounting on EN-50022 standard DIN rail.
- Interface Ethernet 10/100 Base-T, Modbus TCP Server
- 4 isolated input channels
- Analog inputs for mA and Volt
- Isolated power source for each channel to power passive sensors
- Integrated web server to acquire the status of the analog inputs via browser
- Remotely programmable
- Connection by removable screw-terminals
- LED signalling for Link/Act Ethernet, power supply
- Galvanic isolation on all the ways
- EMC compliant – CE mark
- In compliance to EN-50022 DIN rail mounting
For more information and installation instructions, please see the product specifications sheet and user manual.