SS8017-I – 8ch +/- 20mA Modbus TCP/IP Server Module
SS8017-V – 8ch +/- 10V Modbus TCP/IP Server Module
The inputs can be connected with active current or voltage output sensors. The input channels are electrically isolated in pairs.
The SS8017 Series guarantees high accuracy and a stable measure versus time and temperature. In order to ensure the safety plant, the device is provided with a Watch-Dog Timer system. The Ethernet interface allows reading and writing in real time the values of the internal registers of the device. The LEDs signal Ethernet activity and power supply, allowing a direct monitoring of the system functionality. The built-in Web Server allows the remote visualization, acquisition of the analog inputs and the access to the main Ethernet programming parameters.
Connection is made by removable screw-terminals (inputs and power supply) and RJ45 plug (Ethernet). The SS8017 Series realizes a full electrical isolation between the lines, introducing a valid protection against the effects of all ground loops eventually existing in industrial applications. The device is housed in a rough self-extinguishing plastic enclosure which, thanks to its thin profile of 22.5 mm only, allows a high density mounting on EN-50022 standard DIN rail.
- Interface Ethernet 10/100 Base-T, Modbus TCP Server
- 8 isolated input channels in pairs
- Up to ± 20 mA input or ± 10 V input
- Integrated web server for acquiring the status of the analog inputs via browser
- Remotely programmable
- Connection by removable screw-terminals
- LED signalling for Link/Act Ethernet, power supply
- Galvanic isolation on all the ways
- EMC compliant – CE mark
- In compliance to EN-50022 DIN rail mounting
For more information and installation instructions, please see the product specifications sheet and user manual.