The SS10015 module can convert up to 8 (4 current and 4 voltage) analogue signals, transmitted with MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol over the RS-485 network.
It is possible to connect on input 4 voltage signals up to ± 10 V and 4 current signals up to ± 20 mA. By programming, it is possible to execute the scaling of the measure of input up to ± 32768 points obtaining in the dedicated registers the measure of the channel in the desired format.
The device guarantees high accuracy and stable measure versus time and temperature. To ensure the plant safety, a Watch-Dog timer alarm is provided.
The isolation between the parts of circuit removes eventual ground-loop effects, allowing the use of the device even in the heavy environmental conditions.
The device is housed in a 6 module DIN rough self-extinguishing plastic box for mounting on EN-50022 standard DIN rail.
The device is designed to work with the MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol: standard protocol in field-bus; allows to directly interface SS10000 series devices to the larger part of PLCs and SCADA applications available on the market.
- Modbus Slave device on RS-485
- Modbus RTU/ Modbus ASCII protocol
- 4 input channels dedicated to ± 10 Volt
- 4 input channels dedicated to ± 20 mA
- Communication parameters configurable by dip-switches
- Watch-Dog Alarm
- Remotely Configurable
- 1500 Vac 3-ways Galvanic Isolation
- LED signalling on front side for power supply and communication
- Connection by removable screw terminals
- High Accuracy
- CE mark
- DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022
For more information and installation instructions, please see the Product specifications sheet and user manual.