SS8188 is a Modbus TCP server unit with 8 digital input channels and 8 PNP outputs. Up to 4 counters at 32 bit, measuring up to 300 Hz frequency are available.
The Ethernet interface allows real time read and write of the internal registers. The built-in Web Server of SS8188 allows the remote visualization and acquisition of the digital inputs state, to access and configure the main Ethernet parameters via web browser.
The SS8188 realizes a full electrical isolation against the effects of all ground loops. LED signalling for Ethernet activity, input and output, and power supply allow direct monitoring of the system functionality. Connection is by removable screw-terminals (inputs, outputs and power supply) and RJ45 plug (Ethernet).
- Interface Ethernet 10/100 Base-T, Modbus TCP Server
- 8 Digital inputs
- 8 PNP outputs
- Built-in Web server to acquire the digital inputs state and drive the digital outputs via web browser
- Remotely programmable
- Connection by removable screw-terminals
- LED signalling for Link/Act Ethernet, power supply
- LED signalling for digital inputs and outputs state
- Galvanic isolation on all the ways
- EMC compliant – CE mark
- In compliance to EN-50022 DIN rail mounting
For more information and installation instructions, please see the product specifications sheet and user manual.