The SS8130 is a Modbus TCP server unit with 8 digital input channels and 4 relay outputs type SPDT. Digital inputs – up to four 32 bit counters with frequency up to 300 Hz.
The Ethernet interface allows real time read and write of the internal registers. The built-in Web Server of SS8130 allows the remote visualization and acquisition of the digital inputs state, to drive the relay outputs and access to and configure the main Ethernet parameters via web browser.
The SS8130 realizes a full electrical isolation against the effects of all ground loops. LED signalling for Ethernet activity, input, output state and power supply allow direct monitoring of the system functionality. Connection is by removable screw-terminals (inputs, outputs and power supply) and RJ45 plug (Ethernet).
The SS8130 is housed in a rough self-extinguishing plastic enclosure of 22.5 mm thickness, suitable for EN 50022 standard DIN rail.
- Interface Ethernet 10/100 Base-T, Modbus TCP Server
- 8 Digital inputs
- 4 Relay outputs (SPDT)
- Built-in Web server to acquire the digital inputs state and drive the digital outputs via web browser
- Remotely programmable
- Connection by removable screw-terminals
- LED signalling for Link/Act Ethernet, power supply
- LED signalling for digital inputs and outputs state
- Galvanic isolation on all the ways
- EMC compliant – CE mark
- In compliance to EN-50022 DIN rail mounting
For more information, please see the product specifications sheet and user manual.