8ch DIO 4 Relay Modbus RS-485 IO Module, SS10130 from Sielco Sistemi.
The SS10130 allows you to acquire up to 8 digital inputs with NPN or PNP connection. It also drives up to 4 relay outputs – 2 SPDT format and 2 in SPST format. The data are transmitted with MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol over the RS-485 network.
To ensure the plant safety, a Watch-Dog timer alarm is provided. The isolation between the parts of circuit removes eventual ground-loop effects, allowing you to use the device in heavy environmental conditions.
In addition, the SS10130 is housed in a 6 module DIN rough self-extinguishing plastic box allowing you to mount on EN-50022 standard DIN rail.
The device is designed to work with the MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol, a standard protocol in field-bus. This allows you to directly interface SS10000 series devices to many of the PLCs and SCADA applications available on the market.
- Modbus Slave device on RS-485
- Modbus RTU/ Modbus ASCII protocol
- 8 digital inputs and 4 relay outputs (2 format SPDT + 2 format SPST)
- Communication parameters configurable by dip-switches
- Watch-Dog Alarm
- Remotely Configurable
- 1500 Vac 3-ways Galvanic Isolation
- LED signalling on front side for power supply and communication
- LED signalling on front side for digital inputs and outputs state
- Connection by removable screw terminals
- High Accuracy
- CE mark
- DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022
For the protocol and installation instructions, please see the Product specifications sheet and user manual.