8ch Current-Voltage Modbus RS-485 IO Module, SS10017 Series from Sielco Sistemi.
This device allows you to connect up to ± 20 mA current signals or ± 10 V voltage signals. In addition, by programming you can scale input measurements of up to ± 32768 points.
The device has many features. Firstly, high accuracy and stable measurement versus time and temperature. Additionally, a Watch-Dog timer alarm is provided to ensure the plant safety. You can also use the device in heavy environmental conditions thanks to its isolation between the parts of the circuit, which removes eventual ground-loop effects. In addition, the device is housed in a 6 module DIN rough self-extinguishing plastic box allowing you to mount it on EN-50022 standard DIN rail.
The SS10017 Series is designed to work with the MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol, a standard protocol in field-bus. This allows you to directly interface SS10000 series devices to many of the PLCs and SCADA applications available on the market.
- Modbus Slave device on RS-485
- Modbus RTU/ Modbus ASCII protocol
- 8 channel input
- up to ± 20 mA input or ± 10 V input
- Communication parameters configurable by dip-switches
- Watch-Dog Alarm
- Remotely Configurable
- 1500 Vac 3-ways Galvanic Isolation
- LED signalling on front side for power supply and communication
- Connection by removable screw terminals
- High Accuracy
- CE mark
- DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022
For the more information and protocol instructions, please see the Product Specifications Sheet and User Guide.