4ch RTD Modbus RTU-ASCII RS-485 IO Module, SS10014 from Sielco Sistemi.
The SS10014 RTD IO Module allows you to acquire up to 4 RTD input signals. These data values are transmitted with MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol on the RS-485 network.
You can connect RTD , Potentiometers or Resistance signals. This device has many benefits. Firstly, the SS10014 guarantees you a high accuracy and stable measurement versus time and temperature. Two Watch-Dog timer alarms are also provided to ensure the plant safety. Additionally, the 1500 Vac isolation between input, power supply and serial line removes eventual ground-loop effects. This allows you to use the device in heavy environmental conditions. In addition, the device is housed in a 6 module DIN rough self-extinguishing plastic box allowing you to mount on EN-50022 standard DIN rail.
The SS10014 is designed to work with the MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol, a standard protocol in field-bus. This allows you to directly interface SS10000 series devices to many of the PLCs and SCADA applications available on the market.
- Modbus Slave device on RS-485
- Modbus RTU/ Modbus ASCII protocol
- 4 input channels
- Input configurable for RTD, Resistance and Potentiometer
- Communication parameters configurable by dip-switches
- Watch-Dog Alarm
- Remotely Configurable
- 1500 Vac 3-ways Galvanic Isolation
- LED signalling on front side for power supply and communication
- Connection by removable screw terminals
- High Accuracy
- CE mark
- DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022
For the protocol and installation instructions, please see the Product specifications sheet and user manual.