The SS10580 connects all devices with Modbus RTU of a RS-485 serial line to the Ethernet with Modbus TCP protocol.
By the integrated web server it is possible to configure the option of Modbus TCP ( IP address, subnet mask, etc..) and Modbus RTU (baud rate, etc…)
The SS10580 realizes a full electrical isolation against the effects of all ground loops. LED signalling for Ethernet activity, serial line communication and power supply allow direct monitoring of the system functionality. Connection is by removable screw-terminals (inputs and power supply) and RJ45 plug (Ethernet).
The device is housed in a 2 module DIN rough self-extinguishing plastic enclosure for mounting on EN-50022 standard DIN rail.
- Interface Ethernet 10/100 Base-T Modbus TCP
- RJ45 Connector
- Configuration via integrated web server
- Serial interface RS-485
- Modbus RTU Master
- Baud rate up to 115.2 Kbps
- Distance up to 1200 m, up to 32 modules connected in multi-point
- Connection by removable screw-terminals
- LED signalling for Link/Act Ethernet, power supply
- Galvanic isolation on all the ways
- EMC compliant – CE mark
- In compliance to EN-50022 DIN rail mounting
For more information, please see the Product specifications sheet.