8ch mV – Tc Modbus RS-485 IO Module, SS10018 from Sielco Sistemi.
The SS10018 converts up to 8 analogue input signals, transmitted with MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol over the RS-485 network.
You can connect 8 voltage signals up to ± 250 mV or thermocouples sensor type B, E, K, J, N, R, S, T. By programming, you are able to scale the input measurement up to ± 32768 points.
The device has many features. Firstly, it guarantees you high accuracy and stable measurement versus time and temperature. A Watch-Dog timer alarm is also provided to ensure plant safety. Additionally, the isolation between parts of the circuit removes eventual ground-loop effects. This allows you to use the device in heavy environmental conditions. In addition, the device is housed in a 6 module DIN rough self-extinguishing plastic box, allowing you to mount on EN-50022 standard DIN rail.
The SS10018 is designed to work with the MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol, a standard protocol in field-bus. This allows you to directly interface SS10000 series devices to many of the PLCs and SCADA applications available on the market.
- Modbus Slave device on RS-485
- Modbus RTU/ Modbus ASCII protocol
- 8 input channels for voltage up to ± 250 mV and thermocouples sensor type B, E, K, J, N, R, S, T
- Communication parameters configurable by dip-switches
- Watch-Dog Alarm
- Remotely Configurable
- 1500 Vac 3-ways Galvanic Isolation
- LED signalling on front side for power supply and communication
- Connection by removable screw terminals
- High Accuracy
- CE mark
- DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022
For more information and protocol instructions, please see the Product specifications sheet and user manual.