- Plug & Play – Flexible and ready-to-use desktop device with universal analog inputs and combined digital inputs/outputs
- Optional laboratory and/or miniature thermal sockets to easily connect any current/voltage and temperature signals
- Maximum measuring precision and resolution
- Integrated server capability to instantly visualise and analyse measurement data via smartphone or tablet*
- Versatile interfaces: LAN, USB, WLAN*, OPC UA*, Modbus TCP*
- Easy extendibility and scalability when extra channels needed
- Optional internal data memory
Models and Connection Variants
LoggitoLab is available in 2 models, with 3 different variants.
PC-independent operation with fail-safe internal data storage and smart analysis functions. The logger also features an optional server capability allowing measurement data to be instantly visualised and analysed on a smartphone or tablet. Optional WLAN interface allows full independence from existing network infrastructures.
Ideal for extending LoggitoLab loggers to enable increased channels, or if PC-based data logging is planned. Power supply and measurement data transmission take place via the supplied USB cable.
All connection variants have eight analog inputs and two software-switchable digital inputs/outputs and 4 mm laboratory sockets for the digital inputs and outputs. The connection variants are available for both the LoggitoLab Logger and for the LoggitoLab USB.
Eight universal analog inputs to connect any voltage, current and RTD signals in 2-, 3- and 4-wire technology via 4 mm lab sockets.
Eight analog inputs for direct connection and high-precision measurement of any thermocouples via miniature thermal sockets.
4 AI-RTD 4 TC
Full flexibility with a combination of 4 analog inputs with 4 mm laboratory sockets and 4 analog inputs with miniature thermal sockets.
Combine with Delphin’s measurement data software ProfiSignal 20 to turn the LoggitoLab into a full measurement data laboratory.
- Laboratory data acquisition
- Mobile data acquisition
- School and university experiments
- Fault value recording and analysis for machines and systems
- Ad hoc measuring of any type
- Temperature distribution measuring
- Research and development