The SS8148 is a Modbus TCP server unit with 16 digital input channels. Up to 4 counters at 32 bit, measuring up to 300 Hz frequency are available.
The Ethernet interface allows real time read and write of the internal registers. The built-in Web Server of SS8148 allows the remote visualization and acquisition of the digital inputs state, to access and configure the main Ethernet parameters via web browser.
The SS8148 realizes a full electrical isolation against the effects of all ground loops. LED signalling for Ethernet activity, input and power supply allow direct monitoring of the system functionality. Connection is by removable screw-terminals (inputs and power supply) and RJ45 plug (Ethernet).
The device is housed in a rough self-extinguishing plastic enclosure which, with its thin profile of 22.5 mm, allows a high density mounting on EN-50022 standard DIN rail.
- Interface Ethernet 10/100 Base-T, Modbus TCP Server
- 16 Digital inputs
- Built-in Web server to acquire the digital inputs state via web browser
- Remotely programmable
- Connection by removable screw-terminals
- LED signalling for Link/Act Ethernet, power supply
- LED signalling for digital inputs state
- Galvanic isolation on all the ways
- EMC compliant – CE mark
- In compliance to EN-50022 DIN rail mounting
For more information and installation instructions, please see the Product Specifications Sheet and User Manual.