The SS3148 module is able to acquire up to 12 digital inputs. The data are transmitted with MODBUS RTU/ASCII on RS-485 network.
The 2000 Vac galvanic isolation between inputs, power supply and RS-485 serial line cancels any ground-loop effect noise, allowing the use of the device in worst ambient conditions.
The SS3148 is in compliance to the 89/336/EEC directive on the electromagnetic compatibility. The SS3148 is housed in a rough self-extinguishing plastic enclosure of 17,5 mm thickness, suitable for EN 50022 standard DIN rail.
The SS3148 is designed to work with the MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol: standard protocol in field-bus; allows to directly interface SS3000 series devices to the larger part of PLCs and SCADA applications available on the market.
- Field Bus data acquisition
- Master/Slave communication on RS-485 network
- MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol or ASCII protocol
- 8 + 4 (optional) digital inputs
- Watch-Dog alarm
- Four ways galvanic isolation 2000 Vac
- High accuracy
- EMC compliance – CE Mark
- In compliance to EN-50022 DIN rail mounting
For the protocol and installation instructions, please see the Product Specifications Sheet and User Manual.