The SS10188 is able to acquire up to 8 digital inputs with connection NPN or PNP and to drive up to 8 digital outputs type PNP transistor. The data are transmitted with MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol over the RS-485 network.
To ensure the plant safety, a Watch-Dog timer alarm is provided. The isolation between the parts of circuit removes eventual ground-loop effects, allowing the use of the device even in the heavy environmental conditions.
The device is housed in a 6 module DIN rough self-extinguishing plastic box for mounting on EN-50022 standard DIN rail.
The SS10188 is designed to work with the MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol: standard protocol in field-bus; allows to directly interface SS10000 series devices to the larger part of PLCs and SCADA applications available on the market.
- Modbus Slave device on RS-485
- Modbus RTU/ Modbus ASCII protocol
- 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs type PNP transistor
- Communication parameters configurable by dip-switches
- Watch-Dog Alarm
- Remotely Configurable
- 1500 Vac 3-ways Galvanic Isolation
- LED signalling on front side for power supply and communication
- LED signalling on front side for digital inputs and outputs state
- Connection by removable screw terminals
- High Accuracy
- CE mark
- DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022
For the protocol and installation instructions, please see the Product specifications sheet and user manual.