SS10680 Modbus MQTT IoT Gateway
The SS10680 gateway is a device that provides a RS485 serial interface for Modbus RTU master protocol and an ethernet interface for Modbus TCP master and SSL/TLS MQTT protocols featuring a low-profile format which makes it suitable for DIN rail mounting inside industrial electrical cabinets.
Electrical connections are available via plug-in screw terminals. The full galvanic isolation ensures a good protection against interference present in industrial environments.
A dedicated hardware Watch-Dog manages the automatic reset of the device. Signalling LEDs allow an immediate diagnosis of device operation. The device power supply requires a voltage between 10 Vdc and 30Vdc. The device is protected against power supply polarity inversion.
- Interface Ethernet 10/100 Base-T MQTT, Modbus TCP
- RJ45 Connector
- Configuration via integrated web server
- Serial interface RS-485
- Modbus RTU/TCP Master
- Baud rate up to 115.2 Kbps
- Distance up to 1200 m, up to 32 modules connected in multi-point
- Connection by removable screw-terminals
- LED signalling for Link/Act Ethernet, power supply
- Galvanic isolation on all the ways
- EMC compliant – CE mark
- In compliance to EN-50022 DIN rail mounting
For more information, please see the Product specifications sheet, User Guide and Product Literature.