The DAS701 is a recorder from Sefram that enables you to acquire multiple parameters. These include: voltage, Current, Temperature (thermocouples, Pt100-1000), measurements on sensors (e.g. 0-10V; 4-20 mA), etc..
With its 12 multiplexed channels and 16 logic inputs you can record long term measurements with a sampling rate of 5kHz taking full use of the 500GB internal hard disk memory.
This Data Acquisition Solution can be remotely controlled by USB, Ethernet or WiFi connection and the results can be analysed on license-free software from Sefram.
- TFT panoramic LCD touch screen (15″6)
- 12 multiplexed analogue channels:
- 16 bit, 5ks/s, Bandwidth: 1kHz
- DC Voltage : 50 V
- Thermocouples, Pt100, Pt200, Pt500, Pt1000
- 16 logic channels
- 128 Mword memory, with segments
- Internal hard disk : 500 Gb
- Intuitive man-machine interface
- Interfaces : 4 x USB, Ethernet, VGA
- Various measurement functions
- Remote control
- Supplied with licence free Sefram Viewer software for data transfer and analysis
- Carrying case included as standard
- CAN – LIN bus (2 CAN ports, 2 LIN input) – factory option
- WiFi interface
- Internal battery – factory option