The DAS700 is a High-Speed Recorder from Sefram that enables you to acquire multiple parameters: Voltage, Current (with shunt or Clamp), Temperature (thermocouples), measurements on sensors (e.g. 0-10V; 4-20 mA), etc..
With its 6 universal analogue channels and 16 logical inputs you can record long term measurements with a sampling rate of 1MHz taking full use of the 500GB internal hard disk memory. With a special integrated function of Power Analysis you can record all your parameters on a Single-Phase and Three-Phase network (50Hz, 400Hz and 1kHz).
This Data Acquisition Solution can be remotely controlled by USB, Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection and the results can be analysed on license-free software from Sefram.
- TFT panoramic LCD touch screen (15″6)
- 6 isolated analogue channels:
- 14 bit, 1 Ms/s, Bandwidth: 100kHz
- DC, RMS AC+DC Voltage (+-500V)
- Frequency, Thermocouples
- 16 logic channels
- 128 Mword memory, with segments
- Internal hard disk : 500 Gb
- Intuitive man-machine interface
- Power Analysis function (50Hz, 400Hz and 1kHz)
- Interfaces : 4 x USB, Ethernet, VGA
- Various measurement functions
- Remote control
- Supplied with licence free Sefram Viewer software for data transfer and analysis
- Safety: 600V CAT III
- CAN – LIN bus (2 CAN ports, 2 LIN input) – factory option
- Wi-Fi interface
- Internal battery – factory option
- 2 TB memory extension
- GPS option – internal clock synchronisation with GPS time
- High impedance input option