The J1939/J1939 FD protocol stack offers the complete functionality for integration of the SAE J1939 standard into your devices.
Versatile configuration options allow individual customization to the target system. Example codes facilitate the start-up phase, enabling the user to focus on the implementation of their own application. The open CAN driver (CANpie) provides the flexibility to use any CAN controller available on the market.
The bridge function for the CANopen Slave protocol stack facilitates realization of devices with multi protocol capability. In addition, less development time is needed for the implementation of parameters as these are addressed by all protocols in the same way.
- Functionality according to SAE specification J1939
- Modular software structure with versatile adjustment options
- Adaption to the target product without changing the code structure
- Optimized to low resource consumption (ROM / RAM)
- Wide range of supported CAN controllers
- Standardized interface for the CAN driver (CANpie FD)
- Cyclic transmission and reception of J1939 messages
- Transport protocols (TP.DT and TP.BAM) for transmission of large data volumes
- Setting of node address via address claiming
- Supervision of timeouts for J1939 messages
- Bridge function for the CANopen Slave protocol stack
The J1939 protocol stack will comes as ANSI-C source code with a user manual in English (electronic and printed version). The scope of delivery also contains:
- Ready-to-run examples for various demo boards
- Site-related company licence without royalty fees
- 12 months technical support by email or telephone