CANopen/CANopenFD Bootloader Protocol Stack.
The CANopen bootloader protocol stack provides the complete functionality for integration of a bootloader according to the CANopen standard in your existing devices. Versatile configuration options facilitate individual customization to a target product. The Bootloader was implemented to meet low storage requirements.
The CANopen bootloader stack comprises a reduced object dictionary and supports NMT, SDO (Expedited / Segmented / Block), Emergency, Heartbeat as well as LSS services. Up to four separate sections for storage of programmes and data may be defined. The CANopen Download Tool is used to update programmes and data of the target hardware.
A defined API facilitates adjustment to a flash memory of the target hardware. Flash drivers for various controllers (e.g. STM32 series) are part of the CANpie driver.
- Complete functionality according to CANopen specification CiA 301 and CiA 302
- Modular software structure with versatile configuration options
- Optimized to low resource requirements (Flash / RAM)
- Broad range of supported CAN controllers (CANpie)
- Defined API for access to flash memory
The CANopen bootloader protocol stack will come as ANSI-C source code with a user manual in English (electronic and printed version). The scope of delivery also includes:
- Ready-to-run examples for various demo boards
- Site-related company licence without any additional runtime costs
- 12 months technical support by email or telephone