The B&K Precision XLN series are programmable, single-output DC power supplies, that provide clean power up to 1560 watts in a compact 1U rackmountable package. Comparable supplies from other manufacturers primarily address the ATE market only, while the XLN series is designed for both benchtop users and system integrators.
For benchtop applications, these power supplies offer built-in voltage and current meters displaying setting and output values concurrently, as well as an intuitive user interface with full keypad and rotary knob.
Standard USB, RS485, and optional GPIB and LAN interfaces combined with fast average command processing times of less than 50 ms make the XLN series ideal for ATE applications. Free application software and a complete set of LabVIEW™ drivers are available to provide remote control capabilities, reduce programming time, and increase productivity.
When greater output power is required, up to four XLN models can be connected in series (high current models only) or parallel and synchronized with the RS485 interface. Alternatively, the RS485 interface can be used to daisy chain up to 30 units and to remotely control them from one master PC via USB, GPIB, or LAN interface.
These power supplies are perfectly suited for ATE systems integration, product design and development, product QC and burn-in testing, and other applications requiring excellent regulation, high power, low noise, and a wide range of voltage and current ratings.
- Compact, high density, 1U package
- USB interface (standard), GPIB and LAN (optional)
- External analog programming interface
- List mode: execute test sequences with up to 150 steps from instrument memory
- Average command processing time <50 ms
- Programmable voltage and current slew rate allow for “soft starting” of loads
- Internal memory stores up to 10 instrument settings
- Control up to 30 power supplies from one PC via the RS485 interface
- Remote sense
- Timer-controlled output (1 s to 100 hr)
- Front to rear airflow allows for efficient cooling in high rack density environments
- Application software and LabVIEW™ drivers available
- SCPI-compliant command set
- Extensive protection features: OVP, OCP, OPP, OTP, foldback protection mode, and key-lock function
- Easy to configure master/slave mode for series or parallel connection of up to four units
All models are available with either the standard USB, RS485 interfaces, or with the optional GPIB & LAN Version.
High Current Models
High Voltage Models