Programmable DC Power Supply.
The 1696B Series of compact 200 W DC power supplies are equipped with programming and protection features commonly found in more expensive performance instruments. Programming features include list mode for repetitive operation and 10 user-configurable voltage/current pre-sets for quick recall. These benchtop power supplies also support adjustable voltage and current limits to protect the device under test.
- Automatic CV/CC crossover operation
- Store up to 10 voltage and current combinations for quick output
- Lightweight and compact
- Built-in voltage, current, and power meter
- List mode (timed programming): program up to 20 steps
- USB and RS485 interfaces
- Control up to 31 power supplies from one PC through RS485, any combination of models
- Protection features: Over voltage (OVP), Over current (OCP), Over Temperature (OTP), and key-lock function
- Thermostatically-controlled fan (linear-speed control to minimize fan noise)
- PC software included for remote control, test sequence generation, and data logging
|Voltage||1 to 20 V||1 to 40 V||1 to 60 V|
|Current||0 to 10 A||0 to 5 A||0 to 3.3 A|
|Max. Output Power||200 W|