Economy Triple Output Programmable DC Power Supply.
The BK9129B is an economical triple output linear programmable DC power supply. It features isolated outputs that can be adjusted either independently or combined in series or parallel to output higher voltage or current. Additionally, this supply can operate in tracking mode with user-configurable ratios between channels.
Another feature of this power supply are the front panel keys and rotary knob with convenient cursors. This allows users to quickly set voltage and current values. Additionally, you can save and recall up to 27 different instrument settings. You can also configure the power-on state of the outputs.
The USB to TTL interface supporting SCPI commands can be used to remotely control the power supply via a PC. Alternatively, users can control the BK9129B, execute test sequences or log measurements using the provided PC software application. This software also integrates with Data Dashboard for LabVIEW apps enabling iOS, Android, or Windows 8 compatible tablets or smartphones to remotely monitor select measurement indicators.
- Three independent and electrically isolated outputs
- Displays voltage and current settings for all three channels simultaneously
- Low noise, linear regulation
- Series and parallel modes combine channels to increase the output voltage or current
- Tracking mode allows users to set up channels to maintain a programmed ratio
- Fully programmable channels with output On/Off control
- Store and recall up to 27 instrument settings
- Communicate via USB interface supporting SCPI commands using the included USB to TTL serial adapter
- Soft-panel for remote control, test sequence generation, and datalogging available
- Overvoltage (OVP) and overtemperature (OTP) protection including keylock function
- Compact 19″ half-rack form factor allows for side-by-side rack mounting of two units
- Suitable for a wide range of applications including education, service and electronic design