Multi-Range DC Power Supply 1200 W / 3000 W.
Any BK9115 Series model can replace several supplies on your bench or in your rack. Unlike conventional supplies with fixed output ratings, these multi-range power supplies automatically recalculate voltage and current limits for each setting. As a result, full output power in any Volt/Amp combination within the rated voltage and current limits is provided.
For benchtop applications, this series provides a numerical keypad for direct data entry along with convenient cursors and analog style knobs to quickly make incremental voltage or current changes.
System integrators benefit from the standard USB (USBTMC compliant), RS232, RS485 and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands. Alternatively, users can control the power supply, execute test sequences or log measurements using the provided PC software application.
The BK9115 / BK9115-AT provides automotive power test waveforms compliant to DIN 40839 and ISO 16750-2:2012(E) standards that can simulate common test conditions for electrical and electronic devices installed in automobiles.
The multi-ranging feature of the BK9115 Series offers exceptional flexibility by providing any combination of the rated voltage and current up to the maximum output power of the supply. These wide ranges of voltage and current allow users to replace multiple supplies on a bench or system rack.
- Multi-ranging operation (output up to max power rating within maximum voltage and current rating)
- Compact, high density, 1U rackmount form factor
- High programming and readback resolution
- Adjustable voltage slope (rise and fall time)
- Sequence programming (list mode)
- Save and recall up to 100 instrument settings
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS232, and RS485 interfaces
- Analogue interface with control and monitoring functions
- Master/Slave mode for parallel and series operation
- Remote sense
- Overvoltage / overpower / overtemperature protection, and key-lock function
- Test functions compliant to automotive standards (BK9115/B-AT only)
- Soft-panel for remote control, test sequence generation and data logging
- LabVIEW drivers provided
BK9115 / BK9115-AT
|Max. Voltage||0 to 80 V||0 to 150 V|
|Max. Current||0 to 60 A||0 to 30 A|
|Max. Power||1200 W|