Analyse the effects of vibrations on the human body: For example, whole-body and hand-transmitted vibrations caused by machine, tool and vehicle vibrations, transmitted through the seat or the feet, or through the palms and fingers.
Prepare a complete analysis based on the measured acceleration signals with daily exposure—the times until the exposure action value and the exposure limit value are reached—and then click a button to determine whether immediate action should be taken.
- Analyse whole-body and hand-transmitted vibrations.
- Evaluate single and triple axis acceleration signals.
- Use pre-defined weighting filters and k-factors for health assessment, comfort, buildings, and railway vehicles.
- Create custom weighting filters and k-factors.
- Calculate 12 parameters, including aw, peak value, crest factor, MTVV VDV, eVDV, VDVexp, A(8), duration of exposure action value and exposure limit value.