FOTRIC 616C R&D Station
FOTRIC 616C R&D Station comprises of a smart 616C thermal camera with a macro lens, test bench, and powerful PC software. It is designed for engineering and product development, and provides R&D solutions for many applications such as: printed circuit boards (PCB) and chip dissipation design, defect detection in finished or semi-finished electronic products, and pharmaceutical, biomedical and material testing by identifying hot spots and heat anomalies.
The camera has a thermal sensitivity of 0.05℃ and resolution up to 384. It is supplied with a 30°standard lens, but there is also an optional 50μm macro lens available. This enables the station to accurately and quickly obtain thermal measurements on small components. Additionally, it can also work in harsh environments with a measurement range of -20℃ to 650℃. Furthermore, it stays accurate at -20℃ to 65℃ with an accuracy of ±2℃ or ±2%.
- The 384 x 288 pixel infrared detector provides a thermal map with over 110,000 temperature points as data matrix
- State of the art imaging algorithm significantly reduces noise and boosts image clarity
- Thermal sensitivity of 0.05℃, more sensitive to temperature change and makes more accurate temperature measurement
- High EMC compatibility, effectively prevent electromagnetic interference and electrostatic breakdown R&D Station
- The optional 50μm lens help users obtain thermal maps of microstructure temperature distribution and detailed temperature data
- Manual focus offers flexible and accurate focusing and fine thermogram acquisition.
For information on micro-thermography applications of the FOTRIC 616C R&D Test Station click here.