Professional thermal camera analysis and reporting software tool for researchers.
- Accurate detailed analysis for professional thermographic engineers, including ;
- Quickly made eye-catching reports in Microsoft Word;
- Integrated communication for real-time image acquisition, analysis and process control.
Built-in image explorer
IRT Explorer® is an add-on to IRT Analyzer, which helps to find and to organize infrared images on your computer.
- Displays the hierarchical structure of files, folders, and drives on your computer.
- Full support of Windows Explorer functionality: can copy, move and rename files and folders.
- Includes specially designed features to make handling of your infrared and visual images easier.
- Analysis view with 5 spot meters, thumbnails view.
- Printing and export to Jpeg, Bitmap and movie formats.
- Network Neighbourhood to access images and files on the network (LAN).
Image database is a special function of IRT Explorer.
- Keeps infrared images linked to visual images, voice messages and analysis collections from IRT Analyzer.
- Behaves very similar to a usual folder of the file system.
- Reduces time needed to create a report with IRT Analyzer.
Easy to use integrated workspace
IRT Analyzer incorporates all the instruments you need when working with infrared images in one convenient workspace.
- All tools are accessible from the main menu and toolbar.
- By combining different tools you can make more sophisticated analysis.
- Navigation panel keeps the most often used functions right at your hand.
- All the features are accessible at any time… Even at real-time.
Flexible image view
IRT Analyzer image view window makes it possible to see even the tiniest details and the smallest changes in temperature.
- Zoom factor up to 5000% allows you to see the every detector value and precisely position analysis objects.
- Rotation and mirroring for different optics configurations.
- View finder window, not to be lost on large zoom factors.
- Under cursor temperature/emissivity/ambient readout.
- Three dimensional (3D) display.
Full range of analysis tools
IRT Analyzer has a complete range of analysis objects; every object is as flexible as possible.
- Spot measures (up to 286).
- Lines/profiles (unlimited number).
- Areas/histograms (unlimited number).
- Hot/cold spot detection.
- Rulers, distance/angle measures.
- Annotation tools.
- Emissivity/ambient temperature can be applied to every object individually.
Sequence analysis; bright, accurate graphs
IRT Analyzer creates accurate and informative diagrams that clearly show the problem.
- One image analysis: profiles, histograms and envelope profiles.
- Sequence analysis: point-, area-, box-line-, profile- and mixed trends.
- Diagrams contain cursors with values displayed in the details part.
- Unlimited number of diagrams simultaneously on the screen.
- Several graphs on one diagram to compare two and more objects.
IRT Analyzer has a number of advanced analysis features, which you usually do not find in other thermography related tools.
- Software correction filters, including median, convolution and mathematical morphology filters.
- Temperature range of interest.
- Emissivity/background maps.
- Sequence aggregation.
Quick template-based report generation system
IRT Analyzer has an integrated report generation system that can quickly create a detailed, eye-catching thermographic report.
- The thermal analysis is made in the convenient workspace of IRT Analyzer.
- Routine, oft-recurring jobs IRT Analyzer takes upon itself.
- The result is a single Microsoft Word document.
- Pictures and diagrams in the report are active. If you find a mistake, you can at any time go back to IRT Analyzer and correct it.
- Making a template is as easy as making a Word document.
Real-time recorder and online analysis with direct connection to the camera
IRT Analyzer connects directly to the camera, which allows you to make thermal analysis on online images and to handle them in a convenient way.
- All analysis features are accessible in the real-time mode: you can see a live profile, live points trend or whatever you need.
- Recording to the computer memory or directly to the disk.
- Automatic trigger based control of recording: time, external, temperature and other types of triggers like USB adapter trigger box.
- Selectable recording speed.
Variety of export options plus special support for Microsoft Office applications
IRT Analyzer is friendly to other applications and can exchange data in a variety of ways:
- Infrared images, diagrams and other graphics can be copied to the clipboard in bitmap or metafile formats.
- Complete image can be exported in a comma separated or text format to be opened later in Microsoft Excel or other application.
- Export of diagrams values in comma separated or text formats.
- Export of images and diagrams as Jpegs and bitmaps.
- Sequence export.
- Movie clips (in AVI format with selectable compression).
- Quick copy to Microsoft Office applications.
- MATLAB support.
This list is not full. Contact us to check support of your camera if you do not find it in this list.
DALI-IRtech, InfiRay, DIAS, Testo, Optris, SAT-IR, Guide, Opgal, CEM, ThermalExpert, and IRISYS