Multi-Range Programmable DC Power Supply.
The BK9200 Series can replace multiple supplies on your bench or in your rack. Unlike conventional supplies with fixed output ratings, the BK9200 Series automatically recalculates voltage and current limits for each setting. Consequently, these models can provide max output power in any Volt/Amp combination within the rated voltage and current limits.
These power supplies provide a numerical keypad for direct entry of voltage and current values. Additionally, they benefit from convenient cursors and a rotary knob to enable quick incremental voltage and current changes. For remote control, the standard USB, RS232, and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands can be used to remotely control the power supplies via a PC. Alternatively, users can control the power supply, execute test sequences or log measurements using the provided PC software application. This software also integrates with Data Dashboard for LabVIEW apps enabling iOS, Android, or Windows 8 compatible tablets or smartphones to remotely monitor select measurement indicators.
These features make the BK9200 Series suitable for a wide range of applications such as production testing, R&D, electronic field service, and education.
- Multi-ranging operation
- High programming and readback resolution of 1mV / 0.1 mA
- Store and recall up to 72 instrument settings
- Output timer function
- List mode programming
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS232, and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands for remote control
- Remote sense
- Thermostatically controlled fan
- Built-in digital voltmeter (DVM)
- Overvoltage / overpower / overtemperature protection, and key-lock function
- NI certified LabVIEW driver and soft-panel for remote control, test sequence generation, and datalogging available
- Compact 19” half-rack form factor allows for side-by-side rack mounting of two units