Dual Range DC Power Supply.
The BK1737 and BK1747 are general purpose dual range DC power sources. These power supplies can output higher voltage at a lower current range or more current at a lower voltage range. Two 4-digit LED displays continuously monitor the output voltage and current. The power supplies can be operated locally from the front panel or remotely through the RS-232 interface.
The BK1737 and BK1747 both exhibit excellent regulation and low ripple characteristics. Their mechanical configuration conserves bench space and allows for easy portability. These power supplies are well-suited for a wide variety of electrical and electronics applications in service shops, engineering labs, production, school laboratories, and home use.
- Dual range to accommodate applications requiring either a higher voltage or a higher current
- Low ripple and noise
- Excellent regulation
- Constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) mode operation
- Two 4-digit LED displays provide good visibility in bright or low light
- LED indication for CV and CC modes
- Automatic recall of last settings on power up
- RS-232 interface
- Front panel emulation software available for download
- Isolated output
- Overload protection
- Reverse polarity protection
|0-3 A (0-30 V range)
0-2 A (0-60 V range)
|0-10 A (0-35 V range)
0-5 A (0-60 V range)