DI-8B Linearized Thermocouple Amplifiers DI-8B47 for the DI-4718B Data Logger from DATAQ Instruments.
- Interfaces to Types J, K and T
- Linearizes Thermocouple Signal
- High Level Voltage Outputs
- 1500Vrms Transformer Isolation
- ANSI/IEEE C37.90.1
- Input Protected to 240VAC Continuous
- 120dB CMR
- 70dB NMR at 60Hz
- Low Drift with Ambient Temperature
- Accurate CJC -40°C to +85°C
- Mix and Match Module Types
Each DI-8B47 module isolates, filters, amplifies, and linearizes a single channel of temperature input from a thermocouple and provides an analogue voltage output. Linearization is accomplished using a four breakpoint piecewise linear approximation.
The DI-8B47 can interface to industry standard thermocouple type J, K, and T and has an output signal of 0V to +5V. Each module is cold-junction compensated to correct for parasitic thermocouples formed by the thermocouple wire and screw terminals on the mounting back-panel. A special input circuit on the DI-8B47 module provides protection against accidental connection of power-line voltages up to 240VAC.
The modules are designed for installation in Class I, Division 2 hazardous locations and have a high level of immunity to environmental noise.