Switching Bench DC Power Supplies.
The B&K Precision BK1685B, BK1687B, and BK1688B switching mode DC power supplies provide various configurations of high output voltage or high output current in a small, lightweight form factor. In addition to their constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) modes, these high efficiency DC power supplies offer unique pre-set and remote control modes. Up to three different pre-sets of voltage and current values can be saved for quick recall through a rear switch. For remote control, an analog remote control terminal is accessible on the rear, or use the USB interface to communicate with the power supply via PC software or remote commands. These features make the BK1685B, BK1687B, and BK1688B suitable for a wide range of applications such as production testing, telecommunications, R&D, electronic field service, and university labs.
- Automatic CV/CC crossover operation
- Lightweight and compact
- Rotary encoder control for precise voltage and current setting
- 3 user-defined voltage and current pre-sets
- USB interface with PC software for remote control and external timed programming
- Analogue remote control function
- Overvoltage, overtemperature, and overload protection