Programmable Dual-Range DC Power Supplies with outstanding performance combined with unique features.
The BK9170B / BK9180B series programmable DC power supplies offer industry leading performance. The series is designed to meet the most demanding applications in R&D, design verification, and production test. All nine models deliver clean, stable and precise output power. Together with their exceptionally low ripple and noise, low temperature coefficient and excellent regulation, this series offers fast transient response time characteristics.
These power supplies are well suited for both bench use and ATE applications. For bench use, these power supplies offer an intuitive user interface, together with a full numerical keypad for convenient data entry. R&D and design engineers will appreciate front panel output and remote sense terminals (available on select models). Additionally, free application software is provided for remote control without the need for any computer programming. USB and optional GPIB/LAN interfaces combined with a fast transient response and command processing time, make this series ideal for ATE applications.
Additionally, this series offers unique features not typically found in other power sources on the market, such as versatile LED test modes, modular interface card slots, automatic range selection, and an optional 8-bit bidirectional
digital I/O interface.
To protect your DUT (device under test), the BK9170B / BK9180B series provides safety options such as OVP, OCP, and a key-lock feature to prevent accidental change of parameters that might damage your DUT. Built for reliability, the supplies are also backed by a 3 year warranty.
- Single and dual output models with up to 210W output power
- Dual range output with automatic range selection*
- Programmable voltage and current slew rates
- Front and rear panel output terminals for convenient wiring
- Rear panel remote sense terminal (additional front panel remote sense terminal on select single channel models*)
- List mode for executing up to 10 stored test sequences with a maximum of 150 steps in total
- Store and recall up to 10 power settings
- SCPI compliant USB standard interface, RS232, GPIB & LAN, RS485 optional (Installation through modular interface slots)
- Exceptionally fast command processing time, less than 10 ms, greatly reduces overall test time
- Remote analogue programming interface (option)
- Unique LED test modes for minimizing inrush current
- Application software for remote control
- Overvoltage (OVP) and overcurrent (OCP) protection, including key-lock function
- Convenient voltage and current calibration via front panel
- LabVIEW drivers available for download
- Outstanding performance combined with unique features
* Except for high voltage models BK9184B and BK9185B.
No. of Outputs
|BK9171B||0-10 V, 0-10 A / 0-20 V, 0-5 A||1|
|BK9172B||0-35 V, 0-3 A / 0-70 V, 0-1.5 A||1|
|BK9173B||0-10 V, 0-10 A / 0-20 V, 0-5 A||2|
|BK9174B||0-35 V, 0-3 A / 0-70 V, 0-1.5 A||2|
|BK9181B||0-18 V, 0-8 A / 0-36 V, 0-4 A||1|
|BK982B||0-10 V, 0-20 A / 0-20 V, 0-10 A||1|
|BK9183B||0-35 V, 0-6 A / 0-70 V, 0-3 A||1|
|BK9184B||0-100 V, 0-2 A / 0-200 V, 0-1 A||1|
|BK9185B||0-400 V, 0-0.5 A / 0-600 V, 0-0.35 A||1|