The AVIO R450 series is a high resolution, high sensitivity precision handheld thermal imaging camera.
4 models are available depending on your application. The AVIO R450Pro and R450Pro-D with a temperature range of -40 to +1500°C; and the R450 and R450-D with a temperature range of -40 to +650°C.
Wide Measurement Range (*R450Pro)
From room temperature to 1500℃, therefore the object temperature can be measured without changing the range.
Onboard Super Resolution Processing Improves Thermal Image Quality Using 4x Pixel Count Enhancement
Multi-frame Super Resolution Processing is a technology that restores the details originally inherent to the object, in order to enhance resolution, significantly minimize fuzziness and noise of the image.
This is accomplished by performing sophisticated calculations on continuous multi-frames of the image.
- Standard: 480 x 360 pixels Spatial resolution: 0.87 mrad
- Super Resolution: 960 x 720 pixels Spatial resolution: equivalent to 0.58 mrad. (This increased resolution results from detecting a characteristic within all frames, and aligning them to compensate for small vibrations such as those introduced by hand movement.)
High Resolution Software Enhances Image Clarity
The “InfReC Analyzer NS9500” series analysis software with a SuperResolution “Sharpness” algorithm is provided as standard with the R450 series cameras. The Sharpness algorithm provides additional noise reduction and edge enhancement of the object’s captured thermal image. As a result the camera obtains clearer images that easily show small temperature differences, such as tiny cracks on a structure’s wall or the patterns of a printed wiring board.
“Quick Panorama Function” Improves Synthetic Accuracy and Ease of Operation
The R450 series camera’s “Quick Panorama Function” automatically captures a Panoramic Thermal Image at arbitrary sweep angles up to approximately 75° horizontally and 56° vertically, without having to take individual pictures. The Panoramic Image can be photographed as a JPEG file without using a PC and easily downloaded and attached directly to a report. The “Quick Panorama Function” improves synthetic accuracy by increasing the number of the frames used for synthetic images.
Automatic Movie Recording By External Trigger Input (R450Pro, R450Pro-D models only)
- Inputting of an external trigger signal to the camera unit enables analysis software to start movie recording automatically.
- Data recording linked with test equipment and field facility is available without configuring I/O system.
0.025°C High sensitivity by new image filtering function “Denoising”
- The latest noise processing technology developed by the NEC Central Research Laboratories reduces random noise by spatial filtering and thus preserves the outline details of the object being measured.
- The Sensitivity (NETD) of 0.025°C (at 30°C) aids discerning slight differences in temperature in non-destructive inspection.
User-Friendly Handheld Operation
- Tilting LCD monitor for multi-angle shooting.
- View finder to maintain clear visibility when outdoors.
- Easy shooting from any angle by FRZ/REC buttons placed in 2 positions.
- 5 Megapixel visible camera adds clear visible images to thermal and visible “Side-by-Side Images” and “Fusion Images”.
Picture in picture Side by side Fusion
Temperature scale and focus are automatically and simultaneously adjusted by one button on full automatic function.
Built in high-speed motor allows swift focus adjustment.
58µm Minimum Spatial Resolution at 10cm Distance with SR Mode
Multiple Recording Modes
- Super Resolution (SR) Mode for high resolution recording.
- Quick Panorama Mode to shoot continuous wide angle images up to a maximum of 75° horizontal.
- SD Movie Mode allows taking movies with the R450Pro/R450Pro-D at a maximum 5Hz/4Hz frame rate.
- Interval recording of both thermal image and visible image simultaneously.
- Trigger input and alarm output functions for use with external instruments. (R450Pro, R450Pro-D only)
Various Measurement Functions
Simultaneously Record Real-Time Thermal and Visible Images to a PC via USB2.0
- Transfer analysable thermal image movie data to PC at 40Hz. (R450Pro only)
- Transfer visible image simultaneously with thermal image to PC at 20Hz. (R450Pro only)
- Software “NS9500PRO” which is useful for analysing data in real time is provided as standard accessory with R450Pro / R450Pro-D.
PC On-line Software “InfReC Analyzer NS9500 Professional” (NS9500Pro) for R450Pro and R450Pro-D (Includes NS9500STD)
PC Analysis Software “InfReC Analyzer NS9500 Standard” (NS9500STD) for R450 Series Thermal Imaging Cameras
3 Types of Graphs:
Radiated Heat Capacity Calculation
Calculate the radiated heat capacity of the specific figure domain and therefore analyse the heat loss from the object.
Length/Square Measure Calculation
If you input the distance to the object, then the length/square measure of the setting figure on the object can be calculated.
Panoramic Thermal Image
Six (6) continuous frames are used so that a highly accurate panoramic image can be synthesized.
Default Report Template Can be easily edited
*1 R450Pro and R450Pro-D only
***Power kit available separately***