WCAmini AD-3661 FFT Analyzer from A&D.
The WCAmini AD-3661 FFT Analyzer from A&D is a portable 4 channel noise and vibration analysis system.
- Powered by USB (No AC adapter required).
- 24-bit, 4 channel measurement (TEDS compatible).
- A synchronous tachometer input.
- Integral signal generator.
- FFT analysis and throughput recording and playback analysis.
- Order tracking analysis (Optional).
- Filtering function (Optional).
- Voice memo input and sound playback.
- Includes WCA Lite (Optional easy-to-use analysis software).
- WCAPRO (Multi-analysis and measurement software).
- A portable and lightweight, USB bus powered unit.
The WCAmini is small and light enough to fit into your travel case. Powered by the USB bus, it allows you to perform noise and vibration analyses anywhere.
- User-friendly GUI and WCA Lite with improved ease of operation.
With enhanced operability, the WCAmini has adopted the same design concept employed in the highly reputed WCA. WCA Lite will enable simple operation of FFT and tracking analyses.
- Complete compatibility with the CompactWCA / WCAonPC (AD3600 Series).
A compatible user interface eliminates the need for additional training of existing users. Additionally, data analysed in the past can still be utilized, as data remains fully compatible because of the same MFU file format.
WCAPRO. Multi-analysis software
WCAPRO has an easy-to-manage user interface that can be operated as a Windows application. It also provides real-time FFT analysis for noise and vibration testing. Optional licenses for integration real-time octave analysis and tracking analysis are also available. The system comes standard with a throughput collection function. This allows continuous recording of time history data on a disk and repeated playback analysis. Off-line playback with a standalone PC is also possible (Optional).