1-Ch Cable Transmitter Temperature Module.
The μCAN.1.ti-TRS cable transmitter is the universal data acquisition module for temperature signals. The module is designed for Pt100 or thermocouple signals. The transmitter can be incorporated into your measuring lines.
The temperature signal is sent via short connection lines to the μCAN.1.ti-TRS where the data is digitalized and sent on via CAN bus interface to a distributed logging station.
- Acquisition of Pt100 temperature signals with 16-bit resolution
- Thermocouple type J, K with 16 bit resolution and internal cold junction compensation
- Equipped with M12 plug-in circular connectors
- Protocol CANopen CiA-404
- Indication of deviation from measurement range
- Ambient temperature range -40°C to +85°C