The BK603B handheld battery capacity analyser tests 6 and 12 volt sealed lead acid batteries with capacities up to 100 Ah. Test results include voltage, state of charge, and internal resistance. This analyser also features a built-in USB port and internal memory to store battery information, test configuration, and measurement results for up to 50 batteries.
This analyser is an ideal choice for testing sealed lead acid batteries commonly used in intrusion detection, fire alarm, security camera, access control, industrial control and other battery backup systems.
- Test 6 and 12 volt batteries up to 100 Ah
- Test both open and loaded battery voltage
- Powered by the battery under test (no need to replace battery)
- Fast test cycle time for quick sorting of batteries
- Measurements are stored to internal memory
- Pre-load up to 50 test configurations from the computer via USB
- Export record data to a CSV file for further analysis
- Twist-lock test leads can be changed in seconds