Discontinued – please click here to view replacement.
TH7102 Series Thermal Camera
- Temperature measuring range
TH7102MX: -20 to 250 (STD), 100 to 2000 (option)
TH7102WX: -40 to 500 (STD), 200 to 2000 (option)
- Spatial filter
Smoothing outline of image for better image quality, ideal when using zoom facility
- Uncooled Focal Plane Array
320 ~ 240 microbolometer UFPA detector.
- Voice recording
Simultaneous recording of thermal image and Voice data
- Long wavelength operation, less affected by sunlight. 8 to 14µm band wavelength is less susceptible to
solar radiation thus preventing measurement errors
- Dust/splash-proof construction (IP54)
- Accurate measurement
Temperature resolution: 0.08
Measurement accuracy: %RFS
Frame time: 1/7.5, 1/30, 1/60 sec.
- 10-point temperature display and emissivity correction
- Ease of use – full automatic functions
Full auto (level, sense and focus) or individual autofocus, auto level and auto sense.
- Alarm function
Alarms at upper or lower limit
- Auto Gain Control
Automatically adjusts level or level & sense by tracing temperature of object to be measured
- Easy-to-carry compact and light weight body
Body weight 1.6kg, built-in compact battery 90g
- T display
Displays temperature difference between reference point and target point
- Real-time memory (option)
Automatically store images with selectable time interval (1/15 sec. to 60 min.) up to 832 images.
- Peak hold
Displays the Max/Min temperature during the recording cycle.
- RS232C and GP-IB interface are provided as standard
- Box setting
Displays Max/Min temperature in 5 areas
- IEEE1394 interface (option)
Possible to transfer images to PC in real time.