Programmable automation controller.
This freely programmable automation controller unit μMIC.200 is equipped with an ARM Controller which may be clocked to a maximum of 1 GHz. The module provides 512 MB RAM as well as 4 GB Flash memory. The memory capacity can be extended by using a microSD-Slot. Its maximum power consumption is 4 Watts.
The control unit can communicate with peripheral devices via double Ethernet, CAN or serial interfaces. Additional peripherals (e.g. WLAN adapter) may be connected via USB.
Equipped with eight configurable digital in-/outputs, a relay, four freely controllable LEDs and a real-time clock the μMIC.200 may be used in a multitude of different applications.
- 2 Ethernet interfaces (IEEE 802.3), 2 CAN interfaces (isolated), 2 RS-232 interface (isolated)
- Real-time clock (buffered without battery)
- Cortex-A8 CPU with 1 GHz clock frequency
- 4 GB Flash and 512 MB DDR3 RAM
- FRAM memory for remnant data
- Memory extendable via microSD card
- Power supply voltage 9 to 36 V DC
- Operating temperature -40 °C to +85°C
- Max. power consumption max. 4 Watt
- Real-time Linux operating system (Kernel 4.1.18)
- Integrated CANopen Master functionality
Easily programmable and flexible
The control unit can be programmed either with Node-RED or in C/C++. Your decision does not have to be for eternity – as your C/C++ libraries and applications can easily be integrated in Node-RED.