4-Ch Temperature CANopen Module.
The μCAN.4.ti-BOX is the universal measurement unit for recording temperatures. Resistance sensors and any thermocouple can be polled at a 400Hz total sampling rate.
Evaluation and linearization of sensor signals take place in a robust die cast aluminium housing. Data is transmitted over the CAN bus to the central evaluation point.
- Temperature recording for Pt100 / Pt1000 measurement probes
- Type J / K / N / T thermocouples, others upon request
- Sensor break and short circuit detection
- Protocol: CANopen CiA 404
- Die cast aluminium housing in protection class IP66, ideal for harsh industrial environments
- Display of the device status and errors by means of 2 bi-colour LEDs
- Working ambient temperature -40°C to +85°C