4-Ch Strain CANopen Module.
The decentralized data acquisition unit μCAN.4.sg-BOX is configured for the acquisition of data of four strain gauges or other types of resistance bridges. The data is acquired at a total sampling rate of 400 Hz.
Sensor signals are evaluated and linearized in a robust aluminium die-cast housing. The data is sent to the central evaluation point via CAN-bus.
- Acquisition of forces, torques, sequences and voltages
- Internal power supply of strain gauge bridge
- Protocol: CANopen CiA 404
- Aluminium die-cast housing in protection class IP66, suitable for harsh industrial environments
- 2 bi-colour LEDs for system status and error indication
- Implementation of customer-specific protocols possible