4-Ch Counter CANopen SNAP Module.
The μCAN.4.ci-SNAP is equipped with 4 fast up/down counters of up to 500kHz. The CAN unit acquires binary impulses which are processed and sent on to an automation device via galvanically isolated wires. In addition, input signal frequencies may be set according to specific requirements.
Depending on the counter value the 4 outputs are switched and can be used as fast control signals. Outlets may be loaded up to 1.4 A and are short circuit protected.
- 4 up/down counters
- Frequency measurement
- 4 outputs for control signals
- Outlets to be loaded up to 1.4 A
- Protocol: CANopen CiA 404
- LED for device status indication
- Output voltage from 5 to 50 V