4-Ch counter CANopen module.
The μCAN.4.ci-BOX is equipped with 4 fast up/down counters of up to 500 kHz. The CAN unit acquires binary impulses which are processed and sent on to a superordinate system via galvanically isolated connections. In addition, input signal frequencies may be set according to specific requirements.
4 outputs are switched according to the respective counter status and can be utilized as high-speed control signals. Outlets may be loaded up to 1.4 A and are short circuit protected.
- 4 up / down counters
- Frequency measurement
- 4 I/IO terminals freely configurable
- Outlets to be loaded up to 1.4 A
- Protocol: CANopen CiA 404
- LEDs for device and signal status indication
- 3-conductor plugs
- Output voltage from 5 .. 50 V