4-Ch AO CANopen SNAP Module.
The decentralized module µCAN.4.ao-SNAP features four analogue outputs which optionally provide a voltage signal (±10V) or a current signal (0-20mA). The digital process value is scaled to an analog output signal in a DIN-rail casing which is 22.5 mm in width. The CAN interface supports CANopen and J1939 protocols.
- Output of up to 4 analogue signals at a resolution of 16 bit for standard signals of ±10 V, 0-20 mA and 4-20 mA
- Standard protocol: CANopen CiA 404
- Implementation of customer specific protocols possible
- Indication of device state and errors by LED
- accuracy voltage output: 1mV
- accuracy current output: 1µA