4-channel analogue acquisition CANopen module for current or voltage input with 16-bit / 24-bit resolution
The μCAN.4.ai-BOX is the expanded universal instrument for the acquisition of standard analogue signals. The unit is designed to measure of +/-10V and 0(4) to 20mA signals with an 800 Hz overall sampling rate.
The evaluation and linearisation of the sensor signals are carried in a robust die-cast aluminium housing. The data are sent over the CAN bus to the central evaluation site.
- Acquisition of up to four analogue inputs for up to 24-bit resolution for standard ± 10V, 0-20mA and 4- 20mA signals
- Standard protocol: CANopen CiA 404
- Die-cast aluminium housing of protection class IP66, ideally suitable for heavy-duty industrial use
- Device status displayed by two bi-colour LEDs
- Module monitored by heartbeat function
- Automatic re-boot and start-up